« back to entry page
2013 Cutest Couple Photo Contest | pbpulse.com
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the pbpulse.com "2013 Cutest Couple Photo Contest" (the "Contest") is open to Florida residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Palm Beach Newspapers, Inc., Lexus of Palm Beach, Boca Raton Resort Resort & Club, Fuku Restaurant, A1A Limousine, Abbey of London (collectively, the "Sponsors") and each of their respective affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. For purposes of the Contest, the term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin at 12:00 a.m. (Eastern) on January 21, 2013 and end at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern) on February 13, 2013 (the "Contest Period"). Enter by accessing the Contest entry page on the Palm Beach Post website or Facebook page, completing the required registration, and submitting a photo via the submission tool, according to the contest guidelines. *Photo must include subject matter related to the theme of the contest and may not contain inappropriate material, as deemed by the Contest judges. Photos may be removed/disqualified at the sole discretion of the Contest judges. Maximum one (1) submission per person or e-mail address. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any communications network or equipment, or computer hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute about who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an e-mail account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Voting. The Voting Period will begin at 12:00 a.m. (Eastern) on February 5, 2013 and end at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern) on February 13, 2013 (the "Voting Period"). During the Voting Period, visitors will be allowed to vote for their favorite photo(s), up to a maximum of ten (10) votes per day per person. Visitors will be required to register in order to vote, in an effort to eliminate fraudulent voting.
5. Winner Selection. One (1) Grand Prize Winner and two (2) First Place Winners will be chosen from among all eligible entries received on or about February 14, 2013. Winners will be determined by the total number of votes received during the Voting Period, with the Grand Prize awarded to the entry with the highest number of votes, and so forth. However, the Contest judges may select a winner at their discretion in order to maintain the intended spirit of the contest.
6. Prizes and Odds. Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize package consisting of: one (1) free two-night stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, FL. Based on double occupancy. Subject to blackout dates. Based on availability. Valid for one year after issue (ARV: $500.00). Limousine transportation to and from the Boca Raton Resort & Club, provided by A1A Limousine (ARV: TBD). One (1) dinner for two (2), including food and drink from a special Valentine's Day menu at Fuku Restaurant in West Palm Beach, FL - valid the night of February 14, 2013 only (ARV: $160.00). One (1) location photo shoot with an Abbey of London master photographer and a fine art portrait (ARV: $600.00).
First Place Winners will each receive one (1) $25 gift card to Fuku Restaurant in West Palm Beach, FL (ARV: $25.00). Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner(s) will be notified on or about the drawing date at the email address and/or telephone number provided on the Contest entry page. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of a substitute winner. Winner(s) may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner(s) are solely responsible for payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner(s) may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of Sponsor's postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as a guest of the Winner(s) must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes a winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winner(s) in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. For prize winners list, (available after February 13, 2013), visit the Contest entry page.
8. Participants’ Responsibilities. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor and Contest judges, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest, as solely determined by Sponsor. By participating in this Contest, you also grant your consent and agree to receive future e-mail communications related to this Contest from any or all of the Contest Sponsors. E-mail newsletters provided by Palm Beach Newspapers, Inc., are free and you may unsubscribe/opt-out at any time by following the simple instructions provided at the end of each e-mail, or visiting our Member Center and modifying your subscriptions. Unsubscribing will not affect your chances of winning a prize.
9. Disclaimers. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor(s), their respective affiliates and advertising, production, and promotional agencies, and the officers, employees, agents and representatives of each (collectively, the "Contest Entities"), will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from the acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of prize(s), prize-related travel, participation in the Contest, tampering or other unauthorized human or technical intervention, typographical, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of any telephone or computer network, computer Internet system, web site, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, forged, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Contest Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Contest, including, without limitation, injury or damage caused by computer viruses or bugs. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Contest if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical or human errors, printing, or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences, have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Contest. In the event the Contest is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award all prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
10. Sponsor. The pbpulse.com "2013 Cutest Couple Photo Contest" is sponsored by Palm Beach Newspapers, Inc., Lexus of Palm Beach, Boca Raton Resort Resort & Club, Fuku Restaurant, A1A Limousine and Abbey of London. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please reach us through the Help / Feedback Form, or contact Digital Advertising/Contests, 2751 South Dixie Hwy., West Palm Beach, FL 33405-1233.
« back to entry page